10 Rules to Becoming a Happier Person
Follow these 10 inspirational rules and become a happier person.
If you get decent value from making to-do lists, you’ll get huge returns — in productivity, in improved relationships, and in your personal well-being — from adding these items to your not to-do list: Every day, make these commitments to yourself. I promise your day – and your life – will go a little better. Jeff Haden
- I will not blame other people – for anything.
- I will not check my phone while I’m talking to someone.
- I will not multitask during a meeting.
- I will not interrupt.
- I will not waste time on people who make no difference in my life.
- I will not be distracted by multiple notifications.
- I will not whine.
- I will not let the past control my future.
- I will not wait until I’m convinced I will succeed.
- I will not talk behind another person’s back.
- I will not say yes when I really mean no.
- I will not be afraid.
Written by Jeff Haden: Ghostwriter, Speaker, Inc. Magazine Contributing Editor